Monday, March 22, 2010

Sanda Bullocks Unfaithful Husband?

I just recently heard about the latest news with Sandra Bullock. Her husband of five years, Jesse James, cheated on her with a tattoo model. It is said that this affair has been going on for the last 11 months! It started when Sandra went to Atlanta to start filming her award-winning movie The Blind Side. The tattoo model, referred to as "Michelle McGee", has tattoos all over her body, including her forehead! I don't know how guys can be into that, I think I speak for most girls when I say that's absolutely weird and disturbing. What do you think about this affair? Do you believe it? If you would like to know more and see a picture of McGee, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, yeah that's just weird.
    Sandra did a great job in the blind side though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just gross! Sandra Bullock is a nice lady and he has an affair with someone with tatoos all over them?!
    I personally think a bunch of tatoos on their body is pretty trashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I don't like the whole tattoo thing, she is somewhat pretty if you'd take off all the ink on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra looks good and all but the tattoo chick is drop dead sexy. I don't care what people think chicks with tattoo's is the best thing sliced bread. I didn't see the Blind Side all I know is that stupid Avatar movie beat it in the money competetion.

    ReplyDelete