Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scheduling For the 2010-2011 School Year!

Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors were called to the auditorium yesterday to discuss their scheduling for the next school year. It's hard to believe that we are figuring out our classes already, it feels like school just started not too long ago. I'm excited to be a Sophomore next year, but that only brings harder classes which aren't to my liking. I don't know if I want to continue to do Spanish, or switch to German. I really don't want to be in a class with all Freshman when I'm a sophomore, but I really don't like Spanish at all... I can't to art, either. I'm horrible at drawing. Next year we have to have atleast 6 classes, so I'm probably going to have maybe one studyhall if any at all.. I can't believe that the year is almost over! Soon enough I'll be graduating and then moving out of this small town.

2 comments:

  1. Art isn't very hard I have the artistic abillity of a toddler and I still past it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really well I didnt sign up for it anyways.

    ReplyDelete